A figure par excellence that immediately refers to the thought of ascetic life, contemplative and completely dedicated to Christ, the nun in dreams could be a fairly frequent and really interesting element that always confuses the dreamer once he has awakened from such a dream experience.
Far from the glories of worldly life, from fun understood in its most playful sense and, more generally, totally separated from some earthly pleasures like conjugal love, dreaming of a nun may be a message that the unconscious is sending us so that we may pay more attention to some aspects of their lives hitherto underestimated and neglected. So let’s better understand what it means to dream of a nun, what interpretation to attribute to its image, and what numbers to bet if you wish to try your luck with a lotto game.
Dreaming of a nun: what does it mean if this dream is experienced by a woman?
- Those who report having dreamed of a nun are in most cases female. In this case, especially if it’s about young or very young women, seeing a nun in a dream could indicate that the dreamer is experiencing a phase of her life within which she has totally or partially renounced her sensuality and possibly her sexuality too.
- The nun would then appear as a metaphor of rigid and conformist superiority that forces the dreamer to live without pleasure, without the will to transgress and dare.
Often, women who experience this kind of a dream also experience on one or more occasions being a straightforward target of overly jealous men or of a family upbringing that has always rewarded their neutral or perhaps androgynous appearance. This inculcates a tendency to avoid being a lady and will be configured mutually as a possibility of ” sin” in their psyche.
When dreaming of a nun shows positive aspects
- However, dreaming of a nun mustn’t always alert the dreamer negatively. If the one who has this dream experience knows well that she isn’t limited in her sexual and mawkish life nor is she poor in fun and sensuality, the dream of a nun might want to spotlight qualities inherent within the dreamer’s personality like extreme generosity, the kindness of mind and purity. In some cases, dreaming of a nun could indicate a pressing that must lead off a spiritual path and a faith that enriches one’s interiority.
Dreaming of a nun: the color of her clothes
- In the dream, as we all know, there are many elements that we must concentrate on to get an interpretation that’s as specific and relevant as possible to the experiences of the dreamer.
- Among these elements, when it’s possible to recollect, colors play a decisive role. If in a dream the nun appears wearing clothing that’s all black, the primary hypothesis linked to the present dream will probably prevail, which indicates the possibility that the dreamer is experiencing a period of great repression of his instincts and his desire to have fun.
- The white color of the clothes, on the contrary, points to the second interpretive hypothesis proposed, emphasizing characteristics like the purity of the mind and also the goodness of the dreamer. If finally, the dress of the dreamed nun is gray, the dreamer will likely face an instant of apathy and sadness and, therefore, feel the necessity for a renewal that will stimulate him to have new aspirations and projects.
Dreaming of a nun and numbers within the lot
For those that want to try their luck playing lottery numbers associated with this kind of a dream, consistent with Kabbalah, a nun dreaming is mostly related to quantity 63. If the nun walks, the extract to bet is going to be 31 while a praying nun is related to the quantity 88. For people who finally dream of being a nun, the amount to play will become 49.